Now into our third decade of business, we know that quality control is essential for building a successful and efficient business, minimising waste and maintaining high levels of productivity. At iWader, we want to deliver products that exceed our customers’ expectations, and we know that this only happens by putting in place the best quality control processes. Our Quality Control Team have a detailed check list to ensure that every product will pass inspection.
Quality assurance for our waders goes even further. Every pair of waders that we make are filled with compressed air and held under the water in an immersion tank and carefully tested for any leaks. If any leaks are detected that pair is discarded and that production batch is re-tested. We are one of the very few manufactures to do this rigorous testing to ensure our waders are leak free!
Our quality controls measure:
- customer satisfaction through feedback
- written directly by customers
- in public forums and social media
- from customer service interactions
- monitoring our incoming and outgoing supply chains
- compliance with, and exceeding, recognised standards,
- constantly improving production systems and minimising waste; and,
- self-initiated and constantly self-reviewing assessments of our quality control systems at all levels.
We guarantee everything we make. If you are not satisfied with one of our products at the time you receive it, or if one of our products does not perform to your satisfaction, return it to the store you bought it from or contact us directly.